Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy New Year 2007

Ice&Snow Art
I wanted to show some of these great works of art for my last blog of 2006. I got the photos from several places, Sapporo snow festival Japan, Harbin China, and Iasos news, I also set up a link for Fitzy Snowman Sculpting just click the page Title Happy New Year 2007 at the top of the posting for much more art and any information you might be interested in I hope you will enjoy them as much as we do.
Amazing Ice and Snow Sculptures from China
Click on Title top of this post for more
We want to wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year 2007
If you happen to be in the Boston area for the First Night New Years Eve activities you may want to purchase a First Night Button and join in all the fun. It is a great way to spend the whole day if you can. Check out my posting on this page and see all that is going on.

10 comments:

Joanna said...

Amazing images. I think I like the dinosaurs the best. Thanks for sharing.

Octavian said...

Thank you, always interesting!

I'm adding you to my links

carrie said...

wow. that's some amazing stuff.

B said...

The world is a far better place with people like you in it Bill.

I wish you health, happiness & prosperity in 2007.

eastcoastlife said...

Wow, awesome!

Here's wishing you good health, happiness & may your wishes come true in 2007!!!!

Cash Quests said...

Such beautiful photos!

kumiko
xo

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Anthony said...

Wow, those are really cool... I hate to even try to imagine how much time goes into creating one...

Anthony
Journey Through Divorce

Rashenbo said...

Those are awesome!

BOBBY said...

Boy bill..these are some amazing shots. I'm thinking that this is my favorite,but they all are making it hard for me to make up my mind! Hahahahahaha...This is really inspiring...Thanks!