Monday, February 26, 2007

Mickey Addict

My better half is quite addicted to the mouse and and I thought this kinda stuff was just for kids. I have been getting her gifts for many years and it has to be something Mickey Mouse everytime. I started fixing up a room just to put all the items in and I seem to have run out of space already what a dilemma???
There is a lot more that is still not unpacked yet. Anyone out there have any ideas I sure could use some help with this. I think I bit off more than I can chew I have more pictures of whats in this room but do not want to over do it I just might have to do another posting about this if I get a response to.
I set up the link for Disneyworld for anyone who would like to check it out I believe we all have a little kid in us. Just click the Title Mickey Addict on top of this posting. Go for it

2 comments:

Octavian said...

Everybody loves Mickey!

Anonymous said...

Need a lot more shelves it looks like