Thursday, February 15, 2007

More Snow & Ice

I started surfing thru Flickr Photo this morning and checked out the Snow & Ice Sculpting section and found it to be full of some really great Pic's from around the world I have set up a link for everyone to see just click on the top of the page Title More Snow & Ice and you can see for yourself.
I wanted to show just a few pic's of what you can see surfing this amazing site and hope you will enjoy them as much as I have.
Its been more than 2 weeks since I have Posted and I try
not to go this long without posting but shit happens!
I finally got my Blog Mad Rating from Blog Mad I thought it took forever but it took 11 months. I expected to hear bells or see something change but nothing happened just same ole stuff. When you think about it 30,000 is a lot of blogs to look at. I can't help but feel that I have accomplished something its a good feeling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting a BlogMad! ranking :), ever got the feeling of having seen enough blogs for a lifetime in the process of getting it? :D