Sunday, July 15, 2007

Judgment Day At The Beach

Today was the final day for the New England Sand Sculpting Festival and the judges will choose the winner tonight. I am posting a few pictures that I think you may like and I will do another post with more photo's along with this years winner within the next week or so.
I am always amazed at just how great these works of art look when they are finished. I just had to show this picture. I am a Harley man myself but this new Indian looks just awesome. This is good way to spend the day at the beach I felt that the very large amount of people also felt the same way.
I have set up a link at the top of this post that will show a lot more along with all the artists involved in the shows just click on the Title at top Judgment Day At The Beach.
Hope you enjoy! I Will have more soon.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Aw.. we have a 1100 Goldwing but the Harley is the Cadilac of Bikes, eh?!...Terry

Cinderella said...

your blog is very special...i like it..eye opener..


http://cameron-highlands-garden.blogspot.com

http://moneyparadigm.wordpress.com