Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Gone Fishing

I am sorry to say this will be the last post I will write on my blog Old Cape Cod because I am in the process of moving and will start another blog with a new name very shortly. I will be all moved in my new place by the 1st of July and I will be back with a new post as soon as I am settled in. My wife and I felt it was time to move back closer to our roots and be around family and friends and it will also be more affordable. I know we will miss the Cape after living here 11 years but we have a lot of good memories and will always come back to visit. I am still thinking of what the name of my new blog will be and looking forward to getting it going, in the meantime I will share these photos of some good spots for fishing and also leave you with a link to click at the top of the page. Just click on the Title Gone Fishing and check out another really good restaurant you may want to try named Anthony's Cummaquid. I hope when I begin my next post everyone will enjoy viewing it and I will be back after the 4th of July

5 comments:

xianfu said...

ur moving to a new blog soon???... wish u all the best.. comment me back with the link to ur new blog... keep up the good work mate!!! I like the bird in ur 1st pic.. ^^

take care

Unknown said...

Good luck in your move. The cape is beautiful and I really should go there more since it's not that far from where I am in CT. Thanks for your comments on my blog a little while back and all the best on your new blog.

Anonymous said...

Just surfed in via Blog Mad. Best wishes for your move!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures. Makes me want to take a trip to the nearest beach. Good luck with the move (both online and offline).

Maddie said...

Good luck with your move!