Thursday, August 10, 2006

Carving For A Cure

I wanted to share my next post with those of you who may be interested in an upcoming, worthwhile event held in Saugus, MA (August 19, 2006) Fitzy Snowman Sculpting is proud to announce the first annual Carving for a Cure block party to benefit the Jimmy Fund. The focus of the fundraiser will revolve around the unveiling of a life size sand sculpture of Boston Red Sox Catcher Jason Varitek. I also want to let people know now that Halloween and winter is just around the corner, I will be doing more posts on Sculpting, showing Pumpkins, Snow, and Ice, along with information on contests and events whenever they are available. I sure would like people to respond so I can see if anyone will be intrested. So please give me your comment. As always, if you click on the Title of the post at the top of the page, Carving For A Cure, you will find much more information on the Sculptors and events.
Promoting custom carved pumpkins on NBC's Today show
This is just one of the Sculptors in Snow

4 comments:

Marie said...

Really enjoyed seeing those.

Anonymous said...

I wish I was artistic I LOVE it it must feel so good to CREATE beauty!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the snow sculpture! I collect angel figurines .. :)

Becky said...

Very nice! : )