Tuesday, April 04, 2006

WELCOME

We went to the city this morning to take care of some business and have lunch with friends. It is a 90 minute drive one way from where we live in West Yarmouth. The drive was really cloudy and dismal up and back. I am glad I brought the camera though, because I have been wanting to take a Picture of the Cape Cod license plate and welcome sign you see. It is located about a mile before you get to the Sagamore bridge going south on Rt.3 I thought it would show the beginning and the end is of course Race point in Provincetown. If you wanted to go all the way from the sign to Race Point, it would take about 90 minutes to get there with a lot of beautiful sites along the way. If you get hungry, check out the Lobster Claw in the Town of Orleans of Rt. 6A. There is plenty of restaurants but the Lobster Claw happens to be one of our favorites in that area. Go to the top of the page and click on the title --> WELCOME and you will get all the information you may need on the menu. Whatever you choose to do we hope you have a great time taking in a lot of sites.

1 comment:

tazfan said...

I really love your photographs. It's not likely I will ever be able to afford a visit to America, but through your photgraphs I can see some beautiful places. Thank you.