Friday, March 31, 2006

Provincetown Sites

This morning I woke to a beautiful sunny day and thought it would be a perfect time for the wife and I to take a drive to Provincetown and spend the day just taking it easy while checking out some of the great sites around the area. We decided to check out the dunes and the moors area's rather than go right downtown because we planned to spend the day in P-Town another time. The weather and the time of the year could not have been any better for checking these places out. I hope everyone who sees the Pictures will enjoy them as much as I do . If you ever get a chance to come to Provincetown, try and make a point of seeing as much as you can. If you want to check out the Dunes and have a good time and find out the history of them at the same time, they have Art's Dune tours that leaves about every hour and takes about 90 minutes. You can find out everything you may need to know about it by clicking on the Title on top of the page (--> Provincetown Sites ). If you decide to go to the moors you can find it by checking out a map or just ask someone in the area. It is a site really worth seeing. My wife and I are going to do a lot more on Provincetown thru out the coming months and I hope everyone will be able to enjoy the posts when we complete them. In the mean time, have a great visit and take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice site you have.

Maybe you would consider adding it to my Web Directory here it is free to submit a site however a link back to the directory is much appreciated (the code for this is supplied if req)

Trailhead said...

I am really enjoying this site, and particularly these two photographs. I haven't traveled to Massachusetts, other than a quick business trip to Boston. This blog really brings it to life!

Terry said...

Dear Bill..The first picture here reminds me of my beloved Manitoba.
I am glad that you visited my blogs and I feel so ashamed that I have been completly ignoring my Manitoba Roots Blog.
I really should get on the move and start posting there again.
It just seems that there are so few hours in the day sometimes and I fall behind in even visiting my favorite links.
Would it be ok if I put your name on my links right below Minerva's.
Because now in order to come to you blog, I go to Minerva's to find your name. It would be easier having you right at my finger tips. Let me know ok?
I have been spending a lot of time of late on the Pilgrim Pals blog. I put a nice birthday greeting there for Minerva and she liked it.
Her birthday was September 23.

Well so long for now, Bill.
I am slowly getting to go through and read your blog.
It is late at night here in southern Ontario and my husband and the cat are already sawing logs!!....Terry

God's blessings on you and your Fiancee.