Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Cape Storm

I found the difference between these two pictures to be very strange to say the least. It is Sunday evening 05/21/2006 7:45 pm and I have never seen the clouds in the sky change so fast. I almost feel as if I am in the movie the Ten Commandments that was made in the 1950's when the wrath of God fell upon everyone. The warm weather on Cape Cod seems to take longer to get here as each year goes by. I may be going crazy but I thought the end of April to the middle of May it always seemed to get into the warm summer weather pattern and now it is late June or middle July before it starts. It makes me wonder what is going on?. I am starting to believe what I have read about the Greenhouse effect and if things are not changed really fast it will only get worse in the future. Anyway that is enough of my babbling on about the weather pattern. I hope that someone will find these pictures as interesting as I did. I can't help but wonder if I am the only one who notices these changes in the weather. Please leave your comments if you have any on this subject. I am always in the habit of leaving a link to share at the top of the post on the page Title "Cape Storm". This link is of a really good affordable restaruant called Captain Parkers on rt. 28 West Yarmouth I am sure you will see what I mean when you check it out.
This Photo was taken just 2 min. before the one above I sure was surprised to see how fast it changed.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pictures! I have noticed it too. I guess nobody cares...

Anonymous said...

The warm weather in MA is taking forever to get here this year!

I live on the coast in MA (Winthrop) and it has been very chilly. When I talk to people who live in-land they say it is warm - might just be the coast.

I have to agree with you about the clouds recently - been really freaky - seen some really weird cloud formations.

Jennifer said...

What a great photo! I love it - very dramatic.

Michele said...

Beautiful pictures!

threecollie said...

I always enjoy seeing your pictures when surfing on blog mad, but these are stunning....and amazing! Great work.

wmc said...

Great shot !